The dental professionals at Oasis Family Dental strive to provide patients with the very best in dental services. Our goal is to help you improve and maintain your oral health so that you can enjoy great-looking teeth and a gorgeous smile. Whenever you visit our modern office, you will experience a warm, welcoming environment, complete with the latest dental technology and five-star customer service. We always make patient comfort and care our top priorities, and we promise to provide you with the best treatment that dentistry has to offer. Our team looks forward to serving you and your entire family for all your dental needs.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Crowns and Bridges: Designed to replace teeth that are lost or damaged, our crowns and bridges provide the complete function and appearance of healthy, natural teeth. We are proud to offer crowns and bridges built from porcelain, an outstanding material that provides a natural look and tremendous functionality.
- Dentures: For severe cases of tooth loss, dentures effectively replace an entire top or bottom row of missing teeth. We take great pride in providing patients with dentures that look remarkably natural, while also being fully capable of chewing hard foods and helping the user speak clearly. Our practice specializes in the application of removable dentures with denture stabilization implants.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: When cavities or other forms of minor tooth decay occur, dental fillings are used to restore the tooth’s appearance and function. We offer tooth-colored fillings that are incredibly sturdy and free of any harmful materials. They also look amazingly natural, and they perform exceptionally well.
- Halitosis Treatment: Bad breath is a problem that affects more than one in four adults. Our experts will help you put a stop to this embarrassing problem, allowing you to enjoy refreshing, pleasing breath that won’t scare other people away.
- Mouth Guards: Athletes of all levels use mouth guards to protect their teeth from oral injury when playing a contact sport. Our practice offers both athletic mouth guards, as well as night guards for people who suffer from bruxism.
- Sealants: Dental sealants protect teeth from cavities and decay, while also making teeth easier to clean and maintain. Patients of all ages receive dental sealants in order ensure that their teeth will remain healthy for many years to come.
Get on the right track for great oral health by scheduling your next dental visit at Oasis Family Dental. Please call us at (201) 338-5138 to schedule an appointment.