We at Oasis Family Dental are committed to providing a healthy environment for you and your family. While many things have changed in the last couple of months, our commitment to your safety has remained the same. It is important that you feel safe and confident when coming to us, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We have invested in UV air filtration, HEPA air purifier and extra-oral suction devices to treat you in the safest way possible. These devices further reduce the amount of aerosols, so all dental procedures are done even more safely.
We have implemented additional protocols to ensure the safety of our patients:
- Our staff is required to wear masks.
- We spray our operatories and other rooms regularly with hypochlorous acid, an EPA and FDA approved disinfectant.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We are committed to give you the best treatment in the safest way, and we are here to support you through the current circumstances and beyond.
- Dr. Sheth and team